At Pondstone we are always looking for our next trooper.
Full-Time, Ottawa, ON
$51,500 – $59,500 a year
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment?
Are you goal oriented and results driven?
Do you enjoy building and cultivating relationships?
If you answered yes to these questions you may be the Account Manager we’re looking for at Pondstone.
Pondstone is an established, boutique digital marketing and design agency in Ottawa. We continue to grow and are once again expanding our team with this new position.
As an Account Manager you are entitled to incentives including:
- A competitive salary (Range: $51,500 – $59,500);
- flexible hours;
- health and dental benefits;
- opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- a rewarding environment where you will be challenged to be the best you can be.
Our Account Manager will coordinate the day-to-day management of digital/web projects and focus on what needs to be done to complete them efficiently, on time, and on budget. You will define Customer project requirements, establish project timelines and milestones and keep projects running smoothly from end-to-end.
You’ll do so by maintaining and cultivating relationships with our key customers and ensure that we maintain high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen our relationships.
- Strong account management skills
- Strategizing solutions that meet customers’ needs
- Demonstrated expertise in managing successful business-to-business service relationships
- Strong communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
- Results with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and is internet savvy
- Conscientious about integrity, social responsibility and respect
- A minimum of two (2) years of account management experience
- Experience managing client projects and establishing and maintain project timelines with key stakeholders
- Experience coordinating web development and digital marketing projects
- Post-secondary education (College or University Degree), with a major in business or sales and marketing is preferred.
Know someone who
would be the perfect fit?
Share this post!